TRANSIT SECURITY OFFICERS
At Securitas Security, we look to hire the best in the business. Our Transit Security Officers serve a vital role in the overall protection of patrons and the surrounding community. If you’re a security professional seeking a future in public safety or law enforcement, join our team today and gain knowledge and experience to further your future!
PAY: $20.03 per hour PLUS over-time and advancement opportunities!
HOURS: Full-time; ALL shifts needed. *Must be able to work weekends and holidays!
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- At least 1 year of prior security, military, law enforcement or related field experience
- Valid Washington Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Stable/consistent work history
- Prefer open availability/flexible with scheduling
- Must be able to withstand inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to stand and be on feet for long periods of time without assistance
- Must be able to maintain composure under high stress situations
- Must possess good judgment on all levels but particularly in safety.
- Must be comfortable with and able to perform protective actions in accordance with “use of force” policies and guidelines.
- Must be able to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
- Must be able to meet, follow, and maintain company appearance policy at all times
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from designated platform
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs: manual restraint (handcuff) training, baton training (as needed), defensive tactics training
- FREE custom uniforms (includes body armor as needed)
- Career growth opportunities!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
Let Securitas be the stepping stone to your future!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.03 /hour
- security, military, law enforcement: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance