Reporting to the marketing director and working closing with the marketing communications manager and other personnel in the marketing sales department. The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for seeing and following through in the company’s brand awareness through print digital and social media. The Content Marketing Manager will ensure the continued growth of the company by facilitating such in new and current ideas and platforms to better present or advertise the company.
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including working in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise to balance the work load.
- Work directly with our marketing consultant team to design, implement, and facilitate all annual marketing, advertising and social media plans.
- Assist with creating all designs and artwork for company media, electronic and vehicle advertising
- Design graphics for all coupons, brochures, mailers, business cards, promotional items, etc.
- Request and approve all content and messaging for all company websites
- Work with our marketing consultant team to create and implement the company’s electronic marketing efforts including SEO & SEM annual plans, social media campaigns, and PPC for all company websites.
- Work with industry professionals to create all radio and TV commercials, as well as organize all video shoots and commercial production
- Work with the web developer to maintain company website design and ensure it is current and effective
- Execute, update, and improve the social media plan as put forth by the marketing director on all social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Houzz, Pinterest, etc.)
- Improve, plan, and execute online strategies that include SEO, keyword search, and SEM (Hubspot, SEO & SEM, Behavioral Targeting & more)
- Maintain all internet content, including managing and responding to all information posted by third parties about Carpet Tech through our Online Presence Manager
- Update and monitor all online review platforms (Angie’s List, Google, Yahoo, Yelp, etc.)
- Create and update all email communications including newsletters, e-promotions, and event advertising
- Creates various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences
- Assist Marketing Director and Outside Sales team in planning, organizing, executing events including tradeshows, customer and partner events, industry events, and other corporate events
- Be the main point of contact for all advertising and marketing account representatives and advertising vendors
- Education at the college level and/or 4+ years combined related sales experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital design, printing and graphic arts industries.
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Management, Hubspot and WordPress a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good math skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Good sense of design and color.
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
Carpet Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Design: 2 years (Required)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Required)