Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as adelivery driverfor Domino's Pizza.That's right, we're hiring now and we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and deliveringgreat pizza – and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips! Sound good? Since we're immediatelyhiring besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements and you will have to apply to jobs.dominos.com:
- A active Drivers license and you shown as an approved driver on vehicle insurance. If you're not on the insurance card no problem just get the insurance declaration page showing you as a active driver.
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver'slicense, insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a walletfull of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- A keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your deliveryarea. Think of all of theshortcuts you'll learn!
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform shirt. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call