Residential Construction Superintendent
The role of Residential Construction Superintendent at Sky House is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the efficiency of work being performed on site. The role requires a thorough and dedicated individual that is attentive to details and understands the urgency of a construction schedule. An acceptable candidate must have a strong character that operates with integrity throughout all tasks. Must have customer service experience and be comfortable establishing relationships with subcontractors and homeowners. This position requires extensive knowledge of quality construction and a dedicated approach to continually learning.
Sky House is a growing and advancing fine custom home building company that has created a lasting impression on the landscape of construction in the High Country for over 8 years. We are a team dedicated towards constructing the most innovative and efficient investment for our clients. Through creating relationships and rapport with our community, we are dedicated to being the preeminent choice on custom home building.
- Project Planning: Understand how to interpret blueprints, checklists, and SOPs.
- Physical Abilities: Operate and maintain construction tools & equipment. Possess the willingness & ability to be hands on.
- Schedule: Adhere to a construction schedule while actively communicating with the homeowner and subcontractors to sustain the project timeline.
- Communication: Provide exceptional communication skills; adopting superior customer service skills
- Leadership: Ability to effectively manage & lead all construction aspects including: inspections, permitting, scheduling, and reporting
Education, Experience, and Competencies:
- 3 - 5 years of construction experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and ability to walk up and down ladders and scaffolding to inspect work
- Customer service skills
- Proficiency with computer software
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Superior work ethic
See Our Office - https://rb.gy/nd0qv0
See Our Work - https://www.skyhousecompany.com/gallery/
Read Our Reviews - https://rb.gy/00sqbn
Base pay + performance based bonuses
Please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to office(at)skyhousecompany.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Banner Elk, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person