Role: z/OS software development consultant with a growing technology company located in Fairfax, VA that specializes in performance planning and capacity management software.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to recruiting @sightline.com.
Location: Fairfax, VA or Remote
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for systems delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, unit tested, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Performance monitoring for z/OS
- Capacity planning for z/OS
- Experience programming with CICS, C, Java, TCP/IP
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: