Darrell Waltrip Automotive Group located in Franklin Tn, is seeking talented Service Advisors with a proven track record to join our World Class team. WebsiteDarrell Waltrip Automotive Group offers competitive pay plans and a comprehensive benefits package.Darrell Waltrip Automotive Group is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers. Responsible for scheduling service to be performed.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance. * Performs road test of customer vehicles. * Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers. Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
- Meets dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.Job Requirements
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS Knowledge - preferred but not required
- ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
- Associates Degree or previous experience in a customer service oriented role preferred * Professional appearance and strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Work well under pressure * Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer. * Opportunities for career advancement.
**Please no phone calls or in person submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for your interest in Dealership.We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma