Below is the job description for the role:
Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Austin, TX
Roles and responsibilities:
· Innovation and Incubate experiences: Identify the top trends across business and technical dimensions and helps drive its adoptions into customer engagement.
· Drive Growth: Works with various service lines of Customer, its partner ecosystem and Brillio and envisions adoption of product portfolio to changing business needs. Develops various types of roadmaps to align across business and technology timelines. Introduces change to existing technology capabilities for the customer. Develop strategies, roadmaps and business cases for the change while working with business and technology partners.
· Portfolio Capability Management: Works with internal and customer stakeholder teams to manage the business/technology capabilities. Strives to provide the necessary technical capabilities while managing cost and risk for Brillio and its customers.
· Elevate Organizational Technical Competency: Develops artifacts that document current or future technology capabilities for reuse. Participates in the governance processes and helps define where necessary in customer’s architecture practice and helping to elevate the overall customer experience.
· Capabilities Assessment and Technology Oversight: Evaluates health of the technology within the architect’s focus area and develops improvements plans for their domain.
Required industry experience:
· 3+ years of leading presales/innovation
· Ability to drive deep technical conversations with various customers across service lines
· Experience leading the strategic vision and direction with specific technologies, systems and platforms related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
· Hands on experience with technology planning and road mapping
· Experience providing direction to design and engineering staff
· Experience providing direction to one or more architects stationed globally
· Experience with specific technologies, systems and platforms related to a Cloud, IIOT, SDN/NFV or associated sub-domain.
Required technical experience:
· In depth understanding of and competence in supporting architecture, design, development, and deployment related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
· In depth understanding, within a domain or associated sub-domain, of industry trends, emerging standards and the ability to apply them. Participates in discussion and development of industry trends and technologies.
· Demonstrated competence in leading architecture, design, development, and deployment related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
· Expert level awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies, applications, and modelling techniques related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
· Expertise in one of public cloud like Azure, AWS
· Hands-on experience in large scale design of service based applications in a Java/J2EE, Oracle, SOA environment
Job Type: Full-time