CACI is searching for a dynamic, motivated and professional Administrative and Documentation Specialist to support the Director, Surface Warfare Office in Dahlgren, VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Coordinate and schedule conference room meetings
Print and hang brief slides for wall walks
War Room access control
Troubleshoot computer and port issues
Maintain office supply and equipment inventory
Assist with meeting room set up and viewing slides on projector
Print and bind briefs for meeting
Flip slides for meeting presentations
Edit and print documents for customers
Edit and various documents to include presentations, requirement documents, operational use schedules, and certification events
Support sensitive and classified meetings and events
Create and set up name tents and notebooks
Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
Ability and desire to learn new things and interact with those in the War Room Complex
Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment
Customer-focused, congenial, professional attitude
Experience working in a classified environment.
Must be have an active Secret Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.