DDO is looking for all Multi Unit Manager candidates!
- Salaries rang from $56,000 - $65,000 based on position and experience
- AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURANCE including vision and dental (including affordable family plans!) Health Insurance plans with low to ZERO deductibles!!
***MUST HAVE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE***
“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of KFC and Taco Bell, not KFC or Taco Bell Corporate or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Taco Bell Franchise: Desert De Oro Foods Inc
DDO Foods Inc is looking for individuals wanting to GROW with our company. We do not want to be your next job, we want to be your career! Our company values work ethic and integrity. We support internal promotions and love to see our employees work their way up through the company.
Who is Desert De Oro Foods? DDO prides itself on having developed a culture of trust, loyalty and excellence. Additionally, the company places a strong emphasis on leadership development, managerial proficiency and operational excellence, which is consistently reflected in the recognition that DDO’s award winning management team receives. This combination of company culture and leadership focus has given DDO a significant advantage in operating restaurants and achieving sales growth even in the midst of an economic downturn. Continued growth and leadership development are the company goals.
Our Motto: “BE THE RESTAURANTS OUR GUESTS DESIRE, AND THE COMPANY OUR EMPLOYEES DESERVE.” ETHICAL…PASSIONATE…COMMITTED
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER Job Description: The Taco Bell Assistant General Manager supports the Restaurant General Manager by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems with a smile, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include: making sure Team Members and Shift Managers complete all assigned duties, inventory management, financial accountability, serve safe and quality food in a friendly manner, and ensuring the restaurant is a safe place for all employees to work and customers to visit. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER Job Description: Reporting to the Area Coach, the Restaurant General Manager manages a Taco Bell restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company to ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization. The RGM will perform hands-on work to train employees, respond to customer service needs, and model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant. This role provides overall leadership through building a culture of recognition while motivating the team with the goal of operational excellence.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED, College or University Degree Preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check criteria
- 1-5 years of operational management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry or retail environment including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Basic business math and accounting skills to manage Profit & Loss in their restaurant and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good oral/written communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with exceptional team building capability
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Is passionate about providing excellence in execution of quality food, service, cleanliness and speed standards
- Is a dynamic, energetic and positive leader, a self-starter, proactively driven to get things done and does the right thing for the business
- Provides leadership and coaching for each employee in their restaurant
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
- Able to stock shelves and coolers, clean the parking lot and surrounding grounds, sweep and mop floors, lift, carry out trash containers, and place in an outside bin
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 80% of time.
This list of job duties and responsibilities are not all inclusive.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year'
- One location/ Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Fast Food: 3 years (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location