Up to $1,750 Sign On Bonus offered to candidates hired for this position
(Please ask for details on the sign-on bonus)
Stable, established and growing company currently has openings in our Hatfield, PA manufacturing plant for 2nd Shift Machine Operators. We are looking for a dependable, resourceful and self-motivated individuals. Previous machine operating experience a plus especially in the packaging industry. Also, ability to work in a fast pace environment and be reliable and punctual a must.
- Accurately setup machines and verify equipment is ready to start and complete the production cycle.
- Monitor equipment and make adjustments, as necessary, for proper operations.
- Operate equipment efficiently to meet daily production requirements and company efficiency goals.
- Perform quality checks and maintain accurate and timely records to verify products are being manufactured to customer and company standards.
- Help pack cartons with finished product
- May be required to do simple machine maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain housekeeping standards, daily cleaning of machines and orderly production area.
- Complete work order paperwork neatly and accurately
- Other duties as needed
- High school diploma or general education (GED)
- Experience with fill line or packaging equipment preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and write data in English
- Maintain good attendance record
- Over 2 year’s previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Ability to lift up to 45lbs and to stand, walk, twist and turn frequently
We offer a friendly work environment plus a comprehensive benefit package. Some of the benefits include but are not limited to Medical, Dental, 401K and paid-time off. Thank you for your interest in our positions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Machine Operator: 2 years
- Manufacturing: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: