CBS BUSINESS UNIT:
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
New York, NY
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The writers' assistant facilitates communication between the creative & production teams.
- Transcribing notes in all creative & editorial meetings
- Managing Scripto users
- Monitoring writer assignments
- Communicating with graphics & footage teams to relay element updates
- Sending regular script updates to Standards & Practices
- Sending Lower 3rds to post production team
- Relaying writer requests to interns when appropriate
- Communicating with writers as necessary to relay needs of production, and vice versa
Reports to EP and head writers.
'-Entry-level experience in TV production and/or a writers’ room.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled