Part-Time Endodontist

University Dental Associates - Clemmons, NC2.9

Part-timeEstimated: $150,000 - $220,000 a year
University Dental Associates has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Part-Time Endodontist to help us meet our goals. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages. Clemmons is in Forsyth County and is one of the best places to live in North Carolina. Living in Clemmons offers residents a suburban feel and the public schools are rated as one of the highest in the state of North Carolina.

University Dental Associates was first established in 1997 as the clinical component to the Department of Dentistry at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. As a part of a large academic medical center, we have been immersed in the rapidly evolving transformation of health care, positioning us for continued success through growth and innovation. Over the past 22 years, our doctor owned, multispecialty group practice has grown to 20 locations across North Carolina.

Job Duties

Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans.
Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
University Dental Associates is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.

To learn more about American Dental Partners and University Dental Associates please visit us at and

DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Completed a Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontic care
Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.