Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and modified products or product components by applying modern automated software approaches and tools. Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups and guide and direct junior personnel in test setup and performance. Act as a liaison for outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items and devise and apply testing procedures to parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors. Analyze the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. Plan, conduct, and supervise assignments, review progress, evaluate results, and plan and assign personnel to given projects or tasks. Recommend changes in procedures, operate with substantial latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions, and review progress with management. This position is located in Chantilly, VA.
- 3+ years of experience with testing or developing software applications
- 3+ years of experience with designing test scripts
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Experience with testing analytical functions in Cloud-based architectures
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Knowledge of government contracting practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.