Mortgage Loan Officer
Who Are We?
Spring EQ was founded on a mission to help homeowners unlock the value of their home by providing visibility to it’s worth, and quick access to that equity. By surrounding ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the industry, we constantly improve the home equity loan experience for our customers. At Spring EQ, we encourage innovative ideas, embrace the latest technology and strive to simplify the processes we use to accomplish our goals.
As a company, we believe positivity propels productivity and creativity, simply put – we like to have fun while working hard to get the job done! We recognize the importance of a strong company culture and foster an environment of creativity and professionalism.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Spring EQ. While working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you are given the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers to make every customers interaction with Spring EQ a great one.
What Are We Looking For?
Spring EQ is seeking a Mortgage Loan Officer to join our growing organization. The Mortgage Loan Officer will play a key role in developing and identifying prospective customers through company generated inbound leads. A strong candidate will have a proven track record of success in mortgage loan sales and thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment.
S/he will be driven, passionate and flourish in a sales role that is exciting and dynamic. Candidates for this position will receive excellent training and coaching while being able to produce and earn a generous living on an aggressive compensation plan. Spring EQ is willing to invest its time and resources to train & license the right individual.
- Customer Service – This position will be dedicated to delivering best in class customer service in an inside sales environment
- S/he will conduct customer needs analysis to learn customers’ goals and set expectations for loan process
- Build Relationships – This position will create relationships with prospects and customers to establish trust and encourage referral business
- S/he will conduct thorough follow up to all prospective clients
- Production – This position will close sales and advise customer of next steps
- S/he will identify prospective customers through company generated inbound leads
- Ongoing Education – This position will complete ongoing education for licensing
- Additional ad-hoc duties will be completed as assigned What is Important to Us?
- The Basics:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of mortgage or home equity loan officer experience required
- Must hold multi-state licenses in good standing
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to solve open ended business challenges
- Enthusiastically contribution to a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Time is money – At Spring EQ we recognize the importance of working with a sense of urgency. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Spring EQ values personal excellence, integrity and accountability – we need candidates who demonstrate these qualities in their everyday lives
- Base salary and uncapped commission
- Excellent benefits
- Outstanding culture and working environment
- Excellent professional growth opportunity for deserving candidates
Job Type: Full-time
- Mortgage: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carrollton, TX (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time: