Flexsteel Edgerton Distribution Center
Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to be an integral part of the team?
Flexsteel Industries is a manufacturer, importer, and distributor of upholstered and case good furniture for the home or business. Its largest Distribution Center is located in Edgerton, KS. Flexsteel values and rewards our associates! Your dedication, experience and work ethic will be rewarded with great benefits, competitive wages, and a wide variety of recognition programs.
1st and 2nd shift Warehouse Associates
- Loading and unloading furniture from 53’ trailers
- Physically demanding position
- Picking product using order pickers – top rack 30’ (can’t be afraid of heights)
- Rotate responsibilities between load/unload and equipment (no permanent assignments)
- Cross training and use of equipment required (order picker, tugger, stand-up fork lift, & basaloid)
- Basic computer and scanner skill a plus but not required
- Excellent wages, experienced warehouse positions start up to $14/hr – Higher wage scale for equipment certification (order picker preferred) and 2nd shift positions
- Sign-on bonus
- On-the Job Training and Growth opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Great medical and health care programs
- Employee recognition, incentive and anniversary programs
- Fresh food vending available with several company sponsored events and celebrations throughout the year
- Family oriented atmosphere with basketball and foosball available in the break room
Contact us today and come grow with the Flexsteel Team!
Flexsteel is a drug-free workplace and a Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse Equipment: 1 year (Preferred)