s, port configurations, monitoring settings, etc
Assist to maintain network equipment inventory database (quantity, sparing, part numbers, serial numbers, etc.) on high value and critical components.
Day to day support on all network related request fulfillment
Collaboration with 3rd party vendors and support
Periodic projects for new site build-outs
Occasional travel (10%) for onsite support, datacenter build-out/expansions, or for training as needed.
At a Minimum, We’d Like You To Have…
- Cisco ASA firewalls or equivalent next generation security hardware/software with virtual private network connectivity.
- Experience with VoIP systems, QoS, and Security
- Expertise in routing, switching, and WAN circuits including MPLS
- Knowledge of switched and routed network topologies including OSPF, HSRP/VRRP, VLANs, trunking, spanning tree, port configuration
- Knowledge of network tools such as ping, traceroute, telnet, nslookup, etc.
- Very experienced with troubleshooting and repairing complex networking environments.
- Experience with Cat5e, Cat6, Fiber, & copper connectivity
- Must be able to work during normal business hours, and assist with changes as necessary during maintenance windows as scheduled for nights and weekends
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Ideally, You’ll Also Have…
- CCNA/CCIE preferred
- Senior level experience demonstrated through certification(s) at level of CCNP or similar preferred
- Minimum 8 years working in networking/switching/cabling
- College associates degree preferred or equivalent work/life experience
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation is base salary
- Excellent benefits package (Start day 1)
- Full training & development
- Career growth & opportunity
- Casual & fun work environment
- Healthy work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
Houzz is an Equal Opportunity Employer