919 Dog is one of The Triangle area's leading pet care service providers, in business since 1999. At the present time we have a few part-time dog walking and pet sitting positions available which we are looking to fill in the Raleigh, NC area immediately.
*** IMPORTANT *** Please note that we are only looking for local residents of Wake County who are looking for a long-term position in the pet care field. This job is not temporary or seasonal. We are looking for candidates to fully commit and in it for the long-run. If you feel that you meet all qualifications required to work as a day-time dog walker / pet sitter, please proceed to apply and one of our friendly team members will follow-up with you accordingly.
* You must be available with no exceptions, Monday - Friday in the early afternoon hours (at least 11 AM - 2 PM on all weekdays) to apply for this job.
What we're looking for:
At 919 Dog we are looking to hire only the best individuals who love working with dogs. Experience is a must-have! If you meet all of the qualifications listed below, then we definitely would love to hear from you.
- Animal-loving, outdoor type individual
- Extensive experience with dogs
- Friendly and easy-going personality
- Great all-around communicator
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Truly trustworthy & reliable
*Please note you must be at least 18 years old to apply. No exceptions!
Working as a dog walker and sitter @ 919 Dog
- Flexible schedule, you're in control
- Get paid 2x monthly ($15 hourly)
- Payouts by direct deposit or check
- Challenging and meaningful work
- Help improve lives of others
- Be part of a diverse and dynamic team
- Work with a pet industry leader
Plus there are many other benefits when you are working with an innovative industry leading company such as 919 Dog. We would love to share them all with you once you are officially part of the team.
**** Be sure to visit our website @ 919Dog.com to learn about our dog walking and pet sitting service
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour