Per diem positions available for Board Certified MRI Technologists at our Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Exton and Newtown Square offices. Candidates need to be outgoing and forward thinking and able to function in a fast-paced environment.
Produces MRI images of designated anatomical areas as ordered/directed by a licensed physician, according to established practices and procedures.
Prepares and positions patients for Magnetic Resonance procedure; thoroughly explains exam and answers patients' questions.
Performs venous access on all patients requiring IV contrast administration.
Identifies anatomy on images.
Performs quality control tests of equipment; reports any irregularities.
Identifies and notifies appropriate personnel of equipment malfunctions.
Participates in maintaining supply levels.
Handles high-stress situations in a calm professional manner when working with patients, technologists and physicians.
Provides protection to patients and personnel in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
Performs Magnetic Resonance Imaging procedures including neuro, body, and extremity, following protocols set by radiologists.
Graduate of JRCERT approved program in Radiologic Technology or MRI approved program.
Must be ARRT, Registered in MRI
Must maintain CE credits for certification
Knowledge of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging processes and safety in the Magnetic Resonance environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT and/or MRI Certification. Advanced Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT (MRI) preferred
2. IV Certification preferred or must be achieved by end of training/onboarding process
3. BLS Certification by the American Heart Association.
- Evening shift
- Rotating weekends
- ARRT Certification (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person