Job Description: This position will perform a wide variety of operational, administrative and customer service duties. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: preparation of projects and presentations; typing correspondence, policies, flowcharts and other documents; scheduling of meetings; coordination of travel arrangements; completion of reimbursement requests; management of Outlook schedules and email as needed; taking incoming calls and directing visitors; ordering office supplies, and maintaining and updating records; distribution of mail and other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity/working knowledge of SAP Enterprise Asset Management Software is required.
- Experience with/ability to learn timekeeping software is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products; in depth knowledge with Word and Excel.
- Keyboarding proficiency with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Must be 18 years of age for access to customer specific worksite(s).
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as defined for customer specific site(s).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $54.61 to $78.98 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- 401(k): 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)