Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery (CAPS), in Upper Arlington, Ohio is seeking a board certified General Dermatologist to join our established and growing multi-specialty team of high quality providers where your dedication and efforts matter and are rewarded. Generous competitive salary with unlimited earning potential. Open to new graduates or experienced physicians.
· Established group practice with a large existing patient base to jump start an incoming Dermatologist’s practice
· Opportunity to design your own innovative dermatology practice
· 5 Physicians and 15+ dedicated ancillary practitioners
· Excellent support staff, marketing, IT, practice management, and EMR systems
· CAPS fosters a work life balance environment
· Uncapped earning potential
Location: · Columbus, Ohio was recently awarded the top spot on the Forbes list of Best Cities for Mid-Career Professionals. Forbes considered the following six factors when producing the list: local unemployment rates, the median salaries of college-educated workers with at least 10 years of experience, job growth projections, the cost-of-living, Census date on the population aged 25+, and the cost of buying a home in the 100 biggest metropolitan cities in the country. Ultimately, Columbus came out on top after considering these factors.
· Great schools! Columbus area neighborhoods such as Powell, Upper Arlington, Bexley, Dublin, and New Albany are all ranked in the top 20 schools in Ohio
· Sports enthusiast? NHL Hockey, Major League Soccer and Lacrosse teams along with The Ohio State University teams offer the sports enthusiast endless events.
· Culture - Performing arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, and the Columbus symphony. Columbus Museum of Art, Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, and Franklin Park Conservatory are all nationally recognized cultural destinations
About Columbus Plastic & Aesthetic Services
Columbus Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery (CAPS), founded in 1996 is an established and growing multi-physician independent specialty group practice; physician led, with 5 Board Certified Plastic surgeons, 2 Nurse Practitioners, and 14 ancillary providers that deliver surgical, cosmetic and aesthetic services to central Ohio patients.
Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits to include a 401k retirement and cash balance plans with a strong company match. Columbus, Ohio offers, affordable housing, top-ranked schools, vibrant entertainment districts, local and national airports. Please visit our website to view all that we offer at www.columbusplasticsurgery.com.Please send me your confidential CV
Job Type: Full-time