North America Sales Director
Are you passionate about building long term passive income businesses? Do you love growing salespeople and helping them breakthrough limiting beliefs? If so you may be a great fit to be the North America Sales Director.
The sales compensation plan is centered around a best in market commission model.
The Outsourcing Industry is booming. Businesses both small and large and looking to cut costs and increase productivity. Emapta (www.emapta.com) has been a leader in Outsourcing for over 10 years and has 2800 staff spread over 14 office locations.
We are currently setting up a network of Sales and Business Partners within North America and If this interest you, apply now.
- 350 Clients with over 2800+ staff members and counting
- Ranked 1 BPO or Outsourcing Firm by Outsource Accelerator
- 10+ years of Industry Leadership
- 14 World-Class Offices
- Global Talent Outsourcing Coverage
Benefits of the Role
- Work-Life Flexibility - Work whenever and wherever, giving you full control over your way of working and lifestyle
- Ongoing Passive Income - Tap into our established market connections earn passive income stream in fast-growing industry.
- Self- Employed with Full Support - Get sales and market training and access to top-tier IT infrastructure, facilities, and resources.
- Commission Comp Plan $250k Annually
This job will be in the US and working remotely.
About the position
North America Sales Director reports directly to the CEO and is an important member of the Partnership Team that contributes into EMAPTA growth and success by managing North America Sales and Business Partnership Team.
This role provides corporate oversight of sales activities and performance within North America. The primary focus of the North America Sales Director (NASD) is to lead, develop and manage the sales and busines partners in North America.
- The primary focus of the North America Sales Director (NASD) is to recruit for full time and part-time/casual business partners that will go to market to position EMAPTA services and solutions.
- Provide leadership to further develop and manage the team’s overall sales capabilities in North America.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Understand the competitive landscape and financial market trend.
- This role will work closely with Service delivery teams, Growth team and Executive to increase revenue within their assigned region.
- This role has corporate reporting responsibility and may work directly with executive leadership, and other EMAPTA stakeholders.
- Overall North America Team Sales Performance
- Building of Commission based on the ground sales team
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and supervising a team of Sales and Business Partners. and empowering and enabling them to achieve their sales goals
- Establish long term strategy, business/sales processes, and performance and success indicators
- Overall Coaching Sales Performance
- Tactical Sales Script & Playbook Development
- Leadership & Motivation of Business Partners and Sales
- Overall Team Morale
- Sales Manager Training
- Tactical Sales Training
- Tactical Call Reviews & Feedback
- 10+ years of commission sales experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Fluency on any relevant data-driven sales methodology
- Outsourcing/ Offshoring experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in the fast paced environment
Our company Emapta, is an Australian owned, almost 3000 employee company operating in 14 offices across the Philippines and strategically in 5 other countries (www.emapta.com).
Way back in 2010, a modest Australian entrepreneur, Tim Vorbach, outsourced his call-center work to the Philippines – copying what many larger Australian corporations had done. But Tim didn’t stop there. He quickly realised that the Philippines offered a seemingly endless pool of talent. Not just for voice work but for a whole gamut of business services. So as his business grew, so too did all areas of his team in the Philippines.
Thus Emapta was born.
To offer the same exceptional business advantages to other companies. (By the way, the name Emapta was created from the initials of his family – Elizabeth, Mark, Amanda, Paul, Tim and Adrian. We are big on family values.)
Since then Emapta has helped hundreds of small, medium and large businesses around the globe become more efficient and a lot more profitable while also creating thousands of jobs for highly talented and skilled Filipinos. Or, as we call them, our work family.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: Up to $250,000.00 per year
- Sales: 5 years (Required)