We are looking for:
Physical Education Teacher
Social Studies Teacher (Modern World History, US History, US Government)
- Valid Wisconsin teaching certificate in the subject area of employment (must be licensed for courses above).
- Minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 grading system in degree course work.
- Ability to interact in a positive constructive manner with students, staff and public.
- Teaching diverse student population (racially, culturally, socioeconomically varied).
- Experience working with high school age students.
- Candidates should have a commitment to social justice and culturally and linguistically responsive practices.
- Bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) are strongly preferred.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary