Title: Oracle EBS Technical Architect Supervisor's Title: IT Business Systems Manager
Company: Eaton Steel Bar Company Department: Information Technology
THIS POSITION IS IN OAK PARK MICHIGAN!!!!
The Oracle EBS Technical Architect is responsible for assisting with the design, development, testing, implementation, operational support and maintenance of the Oracle EBS system.
This position is NOT a remote worker position. This position’s primary office is in Oak Park, MI with periodic travel to additional facilities in the immediate area as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of Oracle EBS architecture and table structures, APIs and Oracle coding standards
- Build solutions including but not limited to, Oracle SQL scripts, PL/SQL Packages, Procedures & Functions, Forms, and Reports, ANSI X12 Standards and EDIFACT Standards for EDI, XML Publisher Reports, Business Intelligence Reports, Application Express Reports, OAF extensions, workflows, interfaces to extend Oracle EBS functionality based on user requirements by following Oracle recommended standards and adhering internally established development standards, change management processes.
- Takes directions from and works with senior members of the Oracle EBS & Infrastructure Team.
- Work with the Internal IT Team, FME’s and end users to understand the functional and technical requirements.
- Provide day-to-day Oracle EBS technical support to business customers, troubleshooting and resolving complex problems.
- Review requirement documents, create and maintain technical design and other required documents per the Standards and Processes
- Demonstrate and continually develop solid working knowledge with the Oracle Applications architecture for Oracle R12, Database Server RDBMS: 11G, SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Developer10g toolset (Forms and Reports), Linux, Oracle WF Builder, BI/XML Publisher, OA Framework toolsets, Business Intelligence, SOA.
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills to gather or exchange information with internal and external customers on factual matter.
- Act as a backup for other IT department personnel in cross-trained functions as required
Education and Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an Information Systems related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- 6 years of systems design and implementation
- Working knowledge of the following Oracle modules:
- Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Work in Process, Configure to Order, Oracle Purchasing, Receivables, General Ledger, Payables, Payments, Cash Management, Advanced Collections, Mobile Supply Chain, Inventory, Cost Management, Bills of Material
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place