Full-timeEstimated: $71,000 - $99,000 a year
- Bachelor's degree
- Master of Architecture
- Master's degree
Full Job Description
This is a full-time position for a mid-level Architect or Architectural Designer. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of exciting high-profile public projects throughout the greater Chicago area and possibly the Dallas/Fort Worth area. These rewarding projects require someone who is comfortable working under tight production schedules and who has a high level of attention to quality, and design sensitivity. We believe in a culture of empowerment, which requires that the ideal candidate be highly motivated, able to work independently on smaller-scale projects, and conversely with large teams on larger-scale projects. The position may require working on multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Minimum three-years’ experience required; five years preferred
- Graduate of accredited architecture school with a Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
- Must have some previous work experience in an architectural office
- Ideal candidate will have strong 3-D modeling/rendering
- Strong Revit and Construction Document preparation skills.
CONTACT TO APPLY