Are you a confident communicator? Awesome with customer support? Do you have a genuine passion for technology and a love for learning? Do you work on a problem until its done?
If you answered yes to all of these questions we may be the place for you. We are looking for the right person to join our team. This position is to provide onsite tech support services to our clients throughout the greater Los Angeles area. You must have a car and a valid California Driver's License.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Specifically, the candidate will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Provide 1st level technical support and expertise for Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Provide support for Office 365 — adding/removing services, users
- Active Directory — User profile and account maintenance
- Desktop/Mobile phone email configuration
- Windows computer and printer set-up
- Basic networking skills
- Excellent follow-through and communication skills.
- Great service attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year supporting technology in small business/midsize business
- All candidates will be subject to a background and reference checks
- Local candidates preferred
- Valid driver’s license and Proof of Insurance
- Minimum 1 year experience in deploying Windows Operating System and supporting networks
- Proven work experience with people.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply technical expertise and have knowledge of other related disciplines.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Office 365.
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Willingness to be a team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a high paced environment. The candidate will be coming into existing projects in progress, and will be joining on new projects that are starting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be collaborative, results oriented.
- Willingness to be hands-on with their team; understand applications but not afraid to “get their hands dirty” in the technical work as well
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Technical Support: 2 years