Make an impact every day by using your extensive project management and negotiation experience to create and maintain a positive and energizing work environment for our employees and guests as the Facilities Operations/Office Manager. In this multi-faceted role, you will own and direct facilities, travel/expense and corporate event programs and manage an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist and be involved in a variety of other projects.
- Management of the real estate portfolio to include broker relationships, space plan, seating assignments, and projections for growth requirements.
- Negotiation with property management companies and vendors.
- Drive strategic decision making as it relates to day to day operations, expansion requirements and facilities support.
- Prioritize operational needs and requirements from Executive Team on company expansion efforts; direct and ensure implementation of these efforts from a facilities perspective.
- Liaison between landlords and property managers regarding building and facilities issues.
- Coordinates design development and construction management for new facilities, and build-outs of existing facilities.
- Oversee maintenance of buildings, equipment, and systems including Security, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire protection, and utilities.
- Procurement of facilities-related services, equipment, parts, and maintenance of related contracts.
- Responsible for managing the facilities helpdesk and ticket system for tracking employee requests and facilities issues.
- In conjunction with IT, oversee disaster management and business continuity planning. * Collaborate with HR on health and safety policies.
- Manage Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Travel & Expense Program Management
- Responsible for Global Travel Program including, management of regional travel partners, negotiation, and maintenance of corporate rate agreements.
- In conjunction with Finance, establish and maintain Global Travel and Expense Policy.
- As the Concur Travel and Expense Application Administrator, and establish and maintain best practices around online travel booking and expense management.
- Provide travel and expense analysis and reporting to VI Management. Corporate Events
- In conjunction with our Travel & Events Partner, plan and manage major corporate events including annual Sales Kick Off, Product Launches and President’s Club.
- Independently plan and manage events with a smaller scope such as Engineering Summit, Holiday Party, Family BBQ, Team Building, Strategic Planning Off-sites, etc.
- Administer and manage Event Budgets.
- Prior facilities management, event and travel planning and management experience required.
- Strong project management skills and a solid working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook are required.
- Proven strong organizational skills, excellent follow-through with the ability to perform numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think and react clearly, quickly and calmly in a crisis.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems with others.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish.
- An undergraduate degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Physical Requirements - This position involves standing, walking and occasionally kneeling, bending and lifting to 30 lbs.
Virtual Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time