Vertifi Software specializes in developing mobile banking applications for iOS and Android platforms, check imaging software and service solutions, and various electronic payment processing systems. Our flagship product, DeposZip, was the first remote deposit capture service built for household consumers. Our patented technology is at the heart of the system that processes millions of checks monthly captured on mobile phones and tablets.
We are currently seeking an experienced Server Administrator. In this critical role, the successful candidate will install, configure, and maintain the organization’s Windows Server infrastructure in a critical 24/7 environment. This role is responsible for maintaining a secure, high availability computing environment.
- Configure, install, and maintain system hardware and software in a Windows 2012/2016, Active Directory and Exchange server environment in keeping with server and application maintenance policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of Windows server systems to meet corporate objectives.
- Administer enterprise storage systems and SAN.
- Configure and troubleshoot networking technologies within a Hyper-V/failover cluster environment.
- Maintain server event logging systems and closely monitor server systems.
- Research and recommend on enhancements to existing server systems and infrastructure.
- Create and maintain the necessary documentation on systems and processes.
- Ensure readiness of disaster recovery facility for all mission critical server systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5 or more years experience in the management of Microsoft Windows Servers.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server is preferred.
- Experience with Linux server administration is a plus.
- Experience with EMC SAN environment is a plus.
- MCSA or MCSE certifications are strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational, people management and leadership skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program, including medical, dental, group term life, 401K with employer match, 10 paid holidays, as well as sick and vacation days. A recently renovated cafeteria and fitness center are located on site. The fitness center is free to employees.
Applicants must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Windows Server: 5 years
Required work authorization: