WITH A CAREER WITH HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision care, long term disability, short term disability, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account for health expenses
- Paid vacation
- Credit union membership
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting guest(s) and seating them at an appropriate table before they are introduced to their server. The Host/Hostess may perform a variety of other tasks within a restaurant establishment which may include ringing up orders, refilling beverages, setting tables, and cleaning eating/serving areas; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to read and interpret restaurant's seating chart
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy
documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and at more than 100 travel plazas in North America. The company has annual sales of nearly $3.3 billion and employs more than 41,000 associates worldwide. HMSHost is a part of Autogrill Group, the world's leading provider of food & beverage services for people on the move. With sales of €4.6 billion in 2017, the group operates in 31 countries and employs over 58,000 people. It manages approximately 4,000 stores in about 1,000 locations worldwide.
Visit HMSHost.com for more information and connect with HMSHost on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
EOE * Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled * DFWP * Background checks will be required prior to beginning employment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time