Your local Walmart is now hiring Apparel Sales Associates!
Full-Time or Part-Time positions.
Some awesome benefits!
401K, Stock, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Quarterly Bonuses, Education benefits, Paid Time Off and more!
Ways To Apply
- Apply at https://storejobs.wal-mart.com/HiringCenter/
- Text the word “jobs” to apply at #240-240
- For assistance with the application, call our Support Line (800)955-7267
What you'll do
Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they need? From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel, Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods -- or any one of our dozens of departments -- you have the opportunity to make someone's day better.
You'll find that being a sales associate will keep you moving. It's up to you to keep your aisles neat and clean, work with multiple supervisors and fellow associates, stock shelves, and answer tricky questions -- you may even have to pitch in to help check out customers. The more you know about the store, the more successful you'll be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acknowledge and greet customers with a smile
- Answer customer questions
- Help customers find the products they are looking for
- Assist fellow associates as needed throughout the store
- Keep your area stocked, clean, and safe
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Store Discount
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Shift Lead
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply