We are looking for an Experienced WordPress Web Designer to join the team at Pixel. We are a full service marketing agency founded from the success of our own businesses. We focus on services that provide value and real bottomline results for our clients. We are looking for a team member who can maintain and update our brand websites as well as build client websites and landing pages.
The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
- Collaborate with coworkers to optimize existing brand or client websites
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers and Account Managers to build websites and landing pages that accomplish client goals
- Manage multiple marketing WordPress websites including updates (core, theme, plugins), configuration of settings, and 3rd party integrations.
- Monitoring and gathering analytics focused on improving page load speed, addressing crawl errors and getting more conversions
- Use Google Tag Manager to set up advertising tracking codes
- Optimize websites for SEO, site speed and onsite user experience
- Build landing pages that support advertising goals, A/B test pages and optimize to get the most conversions
- WordPress Experience
- Experience with Divi Theme Builder
- Ability to work with a team in an office environment
- Basic knowledge of contemporary SEO techniques and how it relates to web development
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Able to provide a website portfolio with recent work
- Strong understanding of how to create landing pages that drive conversions
- Bonus points for working knowledge of HTML & CSS back end coding
*IMPORTANT* - TO APPLY:
Please submit a portfolio or a few examples of your work.
We are a family business and VERY selective in our hiring process. If you are interested in this position please tell us why you think you would be a good fit at Holtz Leather Co in the form of a cover letter. hint: character matters. Also, please include a link to your social media account ie. facebook or instagram.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Web Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance