Job Title: Driver I/ Warehouse Associate
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Apply here :https://jobs.igt.com/job-invite/13038/
* $1500 Sign-on Bonus
* Competitive medical benefits start on first day of employment
* 12 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays (subject to change at the company’s discretion)
* 3 weeks of paid vacation
* 401K with employer match with instant vesting
* Company paid parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
Monday-Friday ( Home every night traveling within Kentucky area!
IGT is in search for our next efficient and committed Truck Driver to operate out of our Receiving Department at our Louisville, KY
Overall Objective and Purpose
This position supports field service in providing equipment delivery and inventory management of lottery devices and parts.
· Deliver to install and/or remove lottery equipment from/to retail site and alternate warehouse.
· Ensure the Field Service box truck is maintained and clean.
· Verify that all equipment related to deliveries is maintained and in working condition.
Parts and Inventory Duties
· Collect, evaluate, and separate all parts dropped off by Field Service Technicians.
· Collect inventories, schedule, and perform deliveries of service equipment to technical lockup facilities.
Vending Equipment Preparation
· Clean, Test, Inspect and Repair Lottery Vending Terminals for installs
· Ship daily consumable items to retail locations
· Organize/Clean warehouse as needed
· Clean and inspect main line Lottery equipment as needed
· Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 75lbs and maneuver machines up to 825lbs with assistance from industrial grade lift apparatus
· Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack
· Must possess a valid drivers’ license and have a good driving record. Must be able to drive a 20ft box truck frequently, CDL is not required.
· High school degree or GED equivalent required.
· One or more years related work experience
· Ability to work independently, self-motivated
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others and the ability to maintain professionalism in interactions with others
· Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, staying focused and perform well under pressure
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Louisville, KY 40218: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person