Lead the Independent Licensing and appointment Team and the Life Commissions Team with a focus on regulatory requirements and customer experience. Approximately 20 associates and two managers.
- Ensure that appropriate licensing and contracting procedures, which are designed to ensure compliance with each state’s requirements are in place and followed during the appointment process.
- Pay Life Commissions correctly
- Strong Leadership Skills: Ability to work with existing team members with varying degrees of experience and technical expertise. Establish a clear set of department priorities. Engage employees to work together as team with common goals.
- Strong Process Orientation: Ability to analyze existing work flows, business processes and technical platforms to determine improvement opportunities. Focus on driving changes in a dynamic operating environment. Develop tools and techniques for monitoring and measuring progress and performance.
- Develop a training strategy for new hires to speed time to competence within the role.
- Speedily resolve issues.
- Oversee agent appointment budget and manage non-producing agent terminations.
- Ensure that knowledge of state specific appointment/licensing requirements is maintained for all states
- Other duties as assigned to support organizational goals and objectives.
- Proven track record of developing and leading an effective insurance operational team. High energy and a commitment to doing excellent work.
- Good understanding of Licensing and Appointment processes.
- Ability to solve complex customer interactions
- Leverage technology to improve productivity
- Ability to obtain Series 6 and Series 26
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
What We Offer