Right now the United States Army is looking for America's best and most dedicated to serve and protect its nation and not just overseas but right here in Long Island and the New York City Area. There are some individuals who have a heart and passion to serve but just don't want t to leave their current job or travel around the world constantly and if that's you then the United States Army Reserves is perfect.
Enlisting into the United States Army Reserves means that you will become a member of a Reserve unit that is local to you, so traveling to and from your unit will not be a hassle. Your commitment will be to attend training at your unit only one weekend a month and two weeks out of the year (Usually during summer as to not interfere with college courses). You will also be given government stamped documentation every time you attend training to provide to your employer to excuse you from work without you ever having to use sick time or vacation time.
Some of the many benefits of enlisting in the Army Reserves Include:
- Extra Income
- Occupational training in any job of choice if certain requirements are met (over 150 different Occupations to include Combat, Medical, Maintenance, Legal, Admin, Computers & Technology and many more)
- Tuition Assistance and Other Educational Benefits to help pay for College or Vocational School
- Military Training that can count towards College Credits or Vocational Certifications
- TriCare Health Insurance (Available to the single Soldier and their Family)
- VA Home Loan
- Leadership and Management Training for all Soldiers
- Occupational experience that can be used to apply for civilian employment
- Opportunity to earn a Federal Retirement after 20 years of Service
BASIC REQUIREMENTS :
Between the age of 17 and 34
U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Meet Army height and Weight Standards
Meet Army moral standards
Meet Army medical standards
PLEASE WATCH THE FOLLOWING YOUTUBE VIDEOS BEFORE APPLYING:
Feel free to click "APPLY" to be contacted by an Army Recruiter who will just share more in depth information with you.
"The road to success starts by you taking the first step!"
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 to $47.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)