Customer Service + Office & Bookkeeping Skills needed for immediate opening.
Do you like to be busy and never bored at work? Dune Jewelry is looking to add another member to our team. We are a fast-paced, jewelry manufacturer looking to build a great team with people who understand that working for a small business means wearing a lot of hats. We need a fantastic multi-tasker who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get the job done. Must be hard-working, detail oriented, versatile, energetic, organized and able to prioritize. We seek a self-starter who has excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and someone who is a team player and a people person. The ideal candidate will have strong follow through and a desire to grow with our company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and customer emails and follow through on customer voicemails and inquiries.Make our customers HAPPY!
- General bookkeeping skills with proficiency in Quickbooks
- Administrative tasks such as filing, stocking, copying, scanning, data entry, retrieving the mail and UPS packages daily (which may be heavier than 20 lbs.)
- General research projects and errands
- Office maintenance including the breakdown of boxes and taking out trash
- Order placement (similar to shopping online)
- Manually counting inventory each month
- Create and update records and databases
- Process customer returns
- Create digital gift certificates
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication abilities
- Excellent typing skills
- Attention to detail with high regard for accuracy and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work extended hours during busy seasons
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, be extremely organized, have excellent verbal communication and be reliable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with experience, please send requirements
How to apply: Please send resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years