We are looking for local Charleston contributors! Are you deeply in-sync with the pulse of the City of Charleston or any other section of Charleston, Berkeley or Dorchester County? Someone that can't wait to hit the newest restaurant, or makes it to events as many events as you can in a weekend? A news junkie with an innate marketing instinct, and able to get to the core with your creative messaging?
We want to talk to you! The Freelance Content Writer is responsible for high-quality content with strong SEO, keyword planning, and optimization.
* Must have the unique ability to connect with diverse demographics and craft creative and conversational content that effectively reaches and connects with a targeted audience.
* The ideal candidate will write, edit and produce articles varying from a wide array of genres and topics pending on assignment.
* Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
* Impeccable spelling and grammar.
* A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
* Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
* Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
* Some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
* An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
Job Type: Part-time