We’re hiring for a School Registered Nurse (RN)/Health Service Nurse (HSN) for the upcoming school year (2020-2021) as a full-time/part-time job on the North, South, or West Side of Chicago, IL.
As a School Registered Nurse (RN) for Futures Education, you will be providing school-based services to children on the South Side of Chicago. You will have your own caseload, work directly in the schools, and have the additional support of the therapist-owned and operated management team at Futures Education.
As a member of our team, the School Registered Nurse (RN) will have the opportunity to work hands-on every day to improve the lives of children. The School Registered Nurse (RN) will develop 504 plans, provide minutes, complete annual IEP reviews, and conduct evaluations.
School Registered Nurse (RN) Education and Experience:
- Graduate of Accredited University
- Previous School Based Experience or Peds Experience
- Active Illinois RN License
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations throughout the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners. Futures Education is therapist owned and operated, and our mission is to build better lives.
Each day offers a chance for us to improve someone’s life. Do you want to help make a difference? Reach out today!
To apply to this position, please visit www.discoverfutures.com or contact Chris at 904.295.2963
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $46.00 per hour
- School Nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible