The purpose of this position is to supervise pricing activities for the organization. The Pricing Supervisor will report directly to Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis and will assist in developing and supporting the overall strategic growth initiatives. The Pricing Supervisor will be expected to handle a large volume of work and must be proficient at managing and executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines.
- Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace injury or incident immediately.
- Direct supervision of local pricing personnel.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Drives analysis for current and future strategic pricing initiatives (reviewing costing and program coverage).
- Assists sales with pricing recommendations by possessing In-depth knowledge of channel specific pricing.
- Tracks and analyzes market/customer trends and competitive pricing moves, and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- In conjunction with finance, creates supports and updates profitability metric for both sales channel and individual customers.
- Reviews any channel related Customer complaints and recommends resolution.
- Assists Marketing and Sales product information requests.
- Assists in opportunity evaluation for all custom product requests.
- Assists Sales team in completion of Customer RFP’s.
- Responsible for Product Maintenance related to Channel.
- SKU Rationalization/Portfolio Reduction recommendations at the customer/program level as well as plant level.
- Supports SQF through compliance with SQF standard practices and policies.
- Assists SQF teams, audits, and documentation as necessary.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Excellent problems solving skills and general business acumen
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time
- Pricing: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift