Full-time | Contract$45 - $55 an hour
- Data Warehouse
- Computer Science
- Process Improvement
- Master's Degree
Full Job Description
- Data Cleaning, by reviewing reports and determine an appropriate resolution
- Develop and implement data collection systems and provide strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- build a better understanding of the business context of data
- Acquire data from internal or external data sources and maintain mapping documents of the files, databases/data systems.
- Perform data analysis and data modeling to create a source to target mappings.
- Assess risk from statistical information to determine the risk to operations or non-compliance.
- Perform gap analysis of data requirements versus current data sources.
- Develop data requirements by working closely with business analysts and source data experts.
- Assess current data and assist in the resolution of data anomalies.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and feedback
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Data profiling experience using Abinitio DQE preferred
- 5-7+ years demonstrated experience as Data Analyst
- Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science or 4 additional years of experience in the related area
- Strong SQL skills
- Proven ability to perform complex queries, develop data mappings, and assess data quality.
- Working knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Experience of working with multiple data warehousing and analytics development projects
- A candidate who does not require a sponsorship
- Master of Science in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience working on a data science project
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Experience with Hadoop and Big Data technologies
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19