The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream –
it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
The Customer Business Lead will drive Kraft Heinz selling efforts, Strategic development and including supply chain initiatives via the Customer Business Team. The position will manage a business structure organized around customers to enhance category focus. The Customer Business Lead will leverage Kraft Heinz scale and brands at the customer level through a single point of accountability. Importantly, the position will drive the following broad business strategies to develop profitable Kraft Heinz volume and share at the customer:
* Develops direct reports through assessment of talent, providing constructive and timely feedback, establishing appropriate and actionable development plans
* Strategically develops high functioning work teams that empowers team members and grows skill‐sets
* Develops direct reports, others within CBT and Kraft Heinz Sales by mentoring/coaching to share job experiences, building business opportunities, etc.
* Creates a culture that recognizes rewards and encourages personal growth through empowerment and innovation
* Facilitates cross‐functional experiences that builds knowledge base of employees for future growth
* Harnesses the power of diversity – thinking, background, experience
* Leverages available resources/scale to elevate executional excellence across b Leads cross‐functional business planning in category mgmt, supply chain efficiency, technology, local marketing
* Develops tracks, analyzes, evaluates and develops business plans based on Business Unit, customer strategies/initiatives and external factors.
* Builds Kraft Heinz business with customer measured by profitability achievement, share gains, revenue targets, special programs, new and core item introductions/distribution
* Understands and utilizes insight information applications, both internal and external (competition), to build total customer profits
* Tailors programs consistent with customer’s strategy that deliver superior results and aligns with the business sectors’ expectations
* Serves as primary interface with Kraft Heinz HQ Sales organization
* Provides a single point of accountability to the customer for all Kraft activities
* Services the customer by establishing positive business relationships with decision makers, providing category management expertise programs at the retail level.
* Provides updates to management on competitive activity (both at Customer and in the market), Customer specific strategy changes, key marketplace updates and other business related activities
* Communicates and influence implementation of business plans to enable superior execution across key team members (i.e. SC, CMG, Retail)
* Drives efficient and effective trade programs to deliver best ROI and within budget Administers volume and trade promotion spending levels within budget while managing trade dollars as percent of revenue for maximum results
* Drive excellent customer service Interfaces with key customers contacts to assess current service levels, understand areas for improvement and ensure improvement plans are implemented
* Leads and/or assists with major business reviews and customer visits, including annual reviews and “top‐to‐top” meetings, depending on Customer
* Manages seamless delivery/service process for Customers
* Leverages Kraft Heinz adaptive supply chain to meet the needs of the Customer
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Strong sales background with excellent understanding of business processes and systems
* Previous experience owning a P&L
* Significant experience in building customer relationships
* Prior experience as a manager
* Strong financial acumen – understanding of profit and revenue drivers and analysis
* Proficiency in deploying trade
* Strategic Thinking and Planning
* Strong decision‐making ability
* Drive for Results
Kraft Heinz is an EEO employer – Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories.
Employee's Home - National