We’re looking for a positive and responsible person to join our team as a Shift Manager!
Our in-store leaders are responsible for supporting and sustaining our culture and driving business results. As a Shift Manager you have the opportunity to make a real impact on your store and your team.
We’re looking for someone who:
· Is friendly and genuinely cares about the happiness of others
· Takes accountability for their actions and takes pride in their work
· Has a can-do attitude and asks “what else can I do?”
· Is a good teammate who provides—and values—honest feedback
· Has a passion for making great guest experiences
Sound like you? Check out the responsibilities and requirements below and then fill out an application!
Primary responsibilities of the Shift Manager position include:
· Supervise store crew and all workstations in day to day operations
· Excel in preforming all crew member tasks including: makeline, cut table, monitoring the ovens, packaging of products, quality check and order accuracy, and guest relations.
· Maintain cleanliness of the store.
· Recognize and react to inferior products.
· Work with Drivers and Manager to ensure efficient routing of deliveries.
Job Requirements include:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license
· Be at least 18 years of age
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time (10 hours) on any given day
· Need to be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Leadership Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)