Restaurant Management is a diverse, exciting, and fast paced career. If you're considering starting or continuing a career in Restaurant Management, Pizza Hut is the place to do it, and NPC International, the largest Pizza Hut franchise in the world, is looking for you. Whether you have years of experience as a Restaurant Manager or are a high energy, motivated leader just starting your career in Restaurant Management, we have opportunities for you! Read on for more information.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER: As the RGM you are responsible for running a business. RGMs are accountable for driving sales, controlling costs, achieving operations standards, leading teams and developing future leaders. RGMs earn bonus dollars based on the financial success of their business. As an RGM, you will learn every aspect of running a successful business. RGMs make between $34,000 and $50,000/year depending on sales volume and experience, plus monthly bonus if eligible.
What's in it for you?
· Valuable business & leadership training
· College credits for completed management training and a 40% tuition discount for you and your family at Excelsior College
· Medical and Dental Benefits
· 401K plan
· Pizza Hut Perks that offer discounts at multiple businesses including discounts on cell phone plans at Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
· We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
· A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
· You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
· If you're a Senior Shift candidate or above, you have prior Restaurant Manager experience
· And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, a good driving record and reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Come join a global leader in the restaurant industry and see first-hand that when you can go anywhere…you do.
NPC is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time