Temporary$80,000 a year12 days ago
- Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Junior/Mid level Java developer
Looking for a Junior Java developer with 3-5 years of experience with Core Java, Hibernate, Spring and Angular experience. Good communication skills as well.
· 3-5 years of experience with Core Java
· Experience in Hibernate and Spring
· Angular Experience
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)