If you are looking to make a career with a fast growing family owned and operated energy efficiency company, then you need to reply to this opening. Great opportunities to grow within the company.
Currently, Endless Energy is seeking full time Insulation Installers. Past experience in insulation, building science construction, or carpentry is helpful, but will train. Experienced Crew Leads will be eligible for up to a $2,000 sign-on bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Perform weatherization - air sealing, blown-in insulation, blower door tests, and other related work, including, but not limited to: Doors, windows, pipe wraps and attics.
- Must maintain compliance with Mass Save guidelines.
- Able to stoop, crawl, stand and bend to perform work necessary to assure proper weatherization.
- Able to work in varying conditions, such as: heat, cold, heights, dust, dirt, indoor, outdoor, and confined areas.
- Applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
Pay rate based on experience.
Benefits available - Health, Dental, Vision insurances; Retirement Plan; Vacation and Sick time
Please reply with resume/work history.
Job Type: Full-time