KENDELL is a material supplier providing high quality products, services and application solutions to the commercial construction industry, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Madison, WI.
Position Summary: Responsible for maintaining basic day to day office functions, ensuring efficient and effective office operations by performing a variety of administrative tasks and departmental support functions. Assist walk-in customers and support over the counter sales. Provide excellent customer service.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones, transfer calls, great guests (Vendors, Contractors, Etc.)
- Distribute mail, faxes, submit office supply orders, office shipment paperwork (invoices, checks, statements, packing slips, contracts, etc.)
- Over the counter customer service support to vendors
- Look up and enter sales orders into our ERP System
- Create outgoing product orders (shipments, set up delivers, contact customers for pick up)
- Process payments including credit cards and other payment types from vendors/contractors and all related paperwork
- Field questions on sales orders
- Complete sales order entry and import processes as needed
- Distribute project manager files from engineering
- Support Project Management by maintaining PM board, communication with Kendell clients, administrative tasks and meeting support/participation
- Additional Projects (as instructed by Facility Manager or in conjunction with other departments)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of office administrative and customer service experience
- Complete daily office operations
- Superior customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Prioritize tasked based on urgency and business needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Other skills and abilities as required
- Kendell offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401k.
- Kendell is a progressive organization that is committed to finding, developing and retaining top talent. Learn more about our organization at www.kendelldrs.com.
Kendell Doors & Hardware, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time