- Responsible for overseeing Administrative Support, Foreman and laborers.
- Ensure accuracy of work dailies for accurate job costing and billing
- Leading and developing people so they can deliver exceptional quality service and advance their career.
- Support Business Development efforts in Assigned Region
- Provide Strategic Oversight and Quality Control for all Service in Region.
- Critical Incident Management, including rapid and reliable response to dynamic weather conditions and service challenges. When feasible, regional challenges and concerns are handled proactively and professionally.
- Manage/Support all aspects of the Sales Process, Estimating, Profit, Margins and billing for Assigned Region.
- Manage processes and the over financial performance of accounts and sites in your region.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facilities Management: 5 years (Required)
- Operations Management: 5 years (Required)