Carolina Urology Partners, PLLC is the largest, most comprehensive urology group in the Carolinas and is the 9th largest group in the country. We have 27 physicians, more than 200 employees, and 11 urology clinics in convenient locations throughout the Carolinas.
We are currently seeking an Ultrasound Tech for our office in Concord, NC. This position will be responsible for assisting in the examination and treatment of patients under Physician direction.
- Operates Ultrasound equipment to make quality images under direct order of Physician.
- Completes required paperwork/orders and accurately records patient’s medical history
- Keys data into computer system to maintain office and patient records
- Monitors supplies and equipment and proactively initiates ordering and repairs as needed
- Acts as backup to Clinical staff when necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of 2-year accredited radiology technology program
- Current ARRT, ARRT(S), and/or ARDMS certification
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with ACR accreditation preferred
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with patients, family members, staff members and Physicians
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
**Pay rate is negotiable based on experience**
We know that our people make us the best, and it shows in the superb care we deliver to each and every patient. If you excel in your field and are willing to commit to our mission and values, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer CUP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other characteristics protected by law.
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person