Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell Intelligrated wants to hire a proposal manager for its Post and Parcel team, specifically to support our Parcel automation opportunities. The responsibility of the Parcel Proposal Manager is to manage the presales teams and processes, insuring the best opportunity for Honeywell Intelligrated to successfully bid to our Parcel customers.
With sales account managers, plan proposal strategy for opportunities and identify proposal deliverables and key milestones.
Manage the proposal resources and activities to meet the proposal schedule and activities to deliver successful bids.
Create and maintain Key Performance Indicators for parcel proposal status and opportunities
Communicate proposal status and activities to senior management and functional team managers.
Coordinate interdepartmental and external resources to complete proposals in accordance with customer and Honeywell requirements.
Support sales account and customer activities – vendor meetings, conferences, coordination with the
contracting officers – as needed.
30 Plan proposal strategy
20 Manage the proposal resources
20 Create and maintain KPI for parcel proposal status and opportunities
30 Support sales account and customer activities
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of project management or proposal management experience
- Sales or sales support experience
- Project Management or Proposal Management Certification (or ability to acquire certification within 12 months of obtaining position).
- Advance Degree Preferred
- A passion for winning
- Ability to move team members through vague requirements to develop and accomplish a specific plan
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills with various disciplines and teams Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Continued Professional Development
7901 Innovation Way, Mason, OH 45040 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.