- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus 2x per year
- Medical/Dental/Vision (BlueCross BlueShield)
- Free Training
- 401K (16% Suntec Contribution in 2019)
- Life/Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Suntec’s Construction Laborers support teams of Foremen, Construction Carpenters, Form setters, Finishers, etc. Construction Laborers assist these teams in completing Suntec’s variety of construction projects; which include high-rises, parking garages, stadiums, tilt-up warehouses, schools, etc. Suntec has the highest commitment to quality, and our workforce takes tremendous pride when looking at one of our completed projects.
Suntec pays top wages which exceed the Industry. In addition to the base pay; Suntec provides 2 bonuses per year, unlimited educational training sessions, 401k with company match and profit sharing, and Health Benefits through blue cross blue shield.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform general construction labor, including job site clean-up.
- Set and strip wall forms, layout footings, and pour and finish concrete.
- Move various construction materials, both by hand and utilizing various material transport mechanisms.
- Engage in preparation work to ready worksite for journeyman employees (carpenters, form setters, finishers, etc.) to perform defined tasks.
- Operate motorized equipment including power tools, saws, etc.
- Monitor processes, materials, and/or surroundings.
- Verify that grade and elevation are according to plan using various hand-held and powered devices before concrete placement.
- Perform functions according to company and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Install re-shores per instructions.
- Work with the concrete crew on and around concrete forms assisting with concrete pour & finish.
- Operate vibrator and work pump hose during concrete pours
- Work with buckets and pump truck to place concrete
- Clean, inspect and perform routine maintenance of equipment and tools
- Load and unload materials, machinery, and tools
- Clean and prepare sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Regular, timely, and predictable attendance is required for this position.
- Perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. Must have excellent stamina.
- Use hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl; potentially for long periods.
- Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures.
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Work successfully as a team.
- Ability to understand and follow directions with moderate supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 - $825.00 per week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off