Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
Our Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services highly engineered mechanical components that help customers increase productivity and prevent downtime. Rexnord aerospace products can be found throughout aircraft from the engine to the landing gear. Our Water Management platform offers water solutions that help protect human health and the environment.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Process & Motion Control
Rexnord Process & Motion Control (PMC) mission is to be the leading global provider of high value, mission-critical solutions that help customers safely, reliably, and productively keep their goods and assets moving. Our products and services enhance the reliability of equipment used worldwide, supporting industries such as transportation, bulk material handling, mining, energy and food & beverage. Our expertise and focus on customer service ensures that our customers have the right solution when they need it. We offer a broad and global portfolio of products, including gear drives, bearings, couplings, industrial chain and a wide range of conveyor components.
Reporting to the Vice President, Innovation and Digital Solutions, the Vice President, Digital Solutions and Services will lead, energize and grow the global business and commercial demand generation & support for the Rexnord PMC digitally connected portfolio as a strategic contributor to the overall management of the Digital Solution and Services offering. This position leads the deployment of Rexnord Digital Solutions DiRXN(tm) with a local and global team of resources that are applied on both project and standard work items. Our Digital Solution business augments all the Rexnord Sectors across a broad cross section of industries, including: mining, cement & aggregate production, energy generation, and production of consumer goods where rotating or moving machinery are applied.
With Global P&L responsibility, as well as strategic and tactical accountability for the Rexnord Sectors performance, the Vice President, Digital Solutions and Services will provide the leadership required for the development and execution of both market-driven strategic plans and deployment of annual operating plans focused on achieving superior growth, enhancing customer satisfaction, and delivering profit improvement objectives. Underlying these objectives is focus on growing the business’ installed base and bringing innovative, new solutions to our customers.
The Vice President, Digital Solutions and Services has responsibility for direct reports in Digital Field Services, dedicated Business Development and Commercial Support, as well as engineering resources for the deployment of Digital Solutions with indirect reporting of other key functional resources.
- Deliver and execute the Strategic Plan in a Digital Solution Sector
- Develop new commercial demand solutions as well as leverage the Rexnord installed base
- Build a scalable aftermarket service organization that secures and delivers business results
- Drive operational excellence cross- functionally throughout the organization in partnership Operations, Customer Support, and the Digital Solutions offering development.
- Drive change and operational excellence by getting the sales, engineering, purchasing and aftermarket teams to work seamlessly with a pronounced focus on Lean principles
- Ensure the right product mix and innovation pipeline for Global Rexnord Sectors
- Establish and execute marketing and brand management building activities
- Deliver profitability and balance sheet commitments at Global Rexnord Sector levels
- Ensure effective allocation of resources across all areas of the organization to accomplish growth initiatives and other customer-driven priorities.
- Guide associates in navigating within a matrix organization while championing and adopting global efforts
- Provide quality leadership for Rexnord's internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding Rexnord Core Value Behaviors at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others
- Champion of Rexnord PMC strategic vision, core values, and culture. Drive employee engagement and growth of our organization’s talent
- Drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement in which regular problem solving and waste elimination is commonplace
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, with MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a leadership role in a business-to-business field service organization for industrial manufacturing or continuous process applications
- Experience with industrial automation such as PLC or DCS and industrial networking required with experience in mechanical power transmission preferred
- Strong track record of growth and personal advancement
- Demonstrated creation of customer value from new services offerings that addressed unmet needs
- Leader with proven commercial, operational and technical acumen to accelerate results within the industrial IT/OT and IoT service domains.
- Experience in leadership roles, within industrial products manufacturing or comparable environments
- Results oriented leader driven to achieve progressive change performance via disciplined, scalable managed service models
- Broad knowledge of heavy engineering / industrial capitals goods sector
- Fluency in English is required with additional language skills a plus
- Commercial acumen in OEM and/or project/tender business; including both original equipment sales, as well as aftermarket services and execution
- Proven customer relationships management and negotiation skills
- Strong track record from driving and implementing changes based on Lean thinking and methodology in strategy deployment and root cause problem solving
- Proven ability to work in an international setting while leading diverse teams in a global matrix organization
- Up to 25% travel
- Drives Results: Sharp focus and sense of urgency demonstrated in setting stretch targets, managing goal deployment mechanisms across functions and regions and delivering over expectations
- Business Insight / Financial Acumen: Thinks and acts first on behalf of the total business through breadth of knowledge of economic, technical, organizational human, and marketplace aspects of business
- Interpersonal Savvy: Builds and maintains internal and external relationships and networks getting cross-functional and cross-regional teams to operate and execute to achieve stretch goals as one business. A hands-on leader of change
- Strategic Mindset: Maintains a deep understanding and clear view of where the business should be going and builds understanding and commitment to get there
- Organizational Savvy: Relates well to a wide variety of diverse cultures, styles, types, and classes; open to differences; effective up, down, sideways, inside and outside; builds diverse networks; quick to find common ground; treats differences fairly and equitably; treats everyone as preferred customer
- Change Management: Ensures process change is managed and aligned with people change transitions using proper change management tools, practices and leadership behaviors.
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Primary Location: United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Organization: USA WI Milwaukee BeloitRd
Job Posting: Jul 20, 2018, 11:58:54 AM