McFadden/Gavender is looking for a Project Coordinator. We are a national advertising agency located in Tucson. You must live in Tucson, demonstrate an understanding of the advertising business, be self-motivated and possess a strong attention-to-detail. Project management skills are required.
- You will work directly with the Project Director and Client Services Manager, assisting them with day-to-day tasks including attending client meetings, taking detailed meeting minutes, entering information into our Project Management system in a timely manner, and managing interdepartmental action items.
- This is a very busy and demanding job. Only those who can multi-task need apply. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be extremely organized, and have excellent communication skills.
- Detailed and accurate
- Must have experience managing multiple projects.
- Must be able to cultivate relationships and demonstrate an ability to work with other departments in the agency.
- Flawless follow-up and communication are required.
- Must work independently and demonstrate great communication skills (however you will be part of a team).
- Must be organized, very organized.
- Looking for a no-excuses candidate, must be NICE.
- Responsible for meeting notes after client meetings occur. You will attend client meetings.
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint) required.
- Project management skills and experience with tools (e.g. Basecamp, Monday, etc) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Proven experience working with multiple clients in multiple categories
- Proven experience to work with internal team members. Must demonstrate the ability to understand and collaborate with PR, social and digital to include coders, media buying, creative, and COO
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance